Fiddlehead Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Brewing and Cellaring Staff - Utility Players who will work throughout the brewery carrying out processes associated with wort production and cellaring while adhering to SOPs and safety guidelines to achieve the best possible quality and consistency in Fiddlehead beers.
Including, But not limited to the following:
- Participate in all brewery operations including, but not limited to:
Brewing - Responsible for Following Brewhouse Procedures and Following Recipe Guidelines to Maintain a Consistent, Quality Product
-CIP cycles General cleaning and organizing.
- Follow all company policies & procedures strive to maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Must be able and willing to work a variable shift schedule that is dependent upon the operational needs of the brewery - may require one weekend and possibly holidays.
-Safety & Security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Participate in month end inventory counts as needed.
- Willingness to participate in festivals and promotional events as needed while representing the company and the brand in a professional manner.
- Performs all other duties as expected
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
-Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment as well as delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability: Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- 2 years of experience in a Production Brewery
- Packaging experience a plus.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changing situations.
- Reporting: Maintain accurate notes.
- Lift 55 lbs. from ground to shoulder high.
- Lift 110 lbs. from ground to waist high and moving 150 lbs. along the floor.
- Climb stairs, ramps, and ladders.
- Work safely with chemicals with reasonable safety accommodations.
- Work in loud environment with basic safety accommodation
-Pay Based on Experience
- Health Insurance after 90 days of employment
-2 weeks PTO