Head Distiller/Food & Beverage Manager
Killington DistilleryApply for this Job
what you'll do
- Product and menu development
- Be the best in town at making a cocktail
- Serve on the bar a couple of nights a week
- Responsible for guest satisfaction, upholding standards, and financial performance of the Still on the Mountain
- Operate facilities at proper staffing levels for all seasons.
- Ordering and inventory control of restaurant and distillery.
- Work closely with The Mountain Inn management team, and hotel management group to improve process and success
- Develop, implement, and manage controls for labor, cost of sales, and operational expenses to attain budgeted figures or below while maintaining quality standards. Participate in forecasting and budgeting. Review, analyze, and explain profit & loss statements. Perform nightly closing and payroll, in a timely & accurate manner.
- Manage inventory, purchases, and all necessary resources to maintain and/or improve quality standards. Accountable for daily operation, production and security of facility, equipment, and company assets.
- Complete a timely and accurate monthly inventory on all alcohol items.
- Develop strong social media and market presence.