Market Manager - NEW YORK
Two Robbers Hard SeltzerApply for this Job
About Two Robbers Hard Seltzer
Two Robbers is a fast growing Hard Seltzer company based in Philadelphia (Instagram, Website). At Two Robbers, we only do seltzers. We spent over a year perfecting our hard seltzer brewing process to create a truly light and refreshing beverage without the added sugars, sweeteners, concentrates, and complex ingredients we so often see in other drinks. The result is a one-of-a-kind hard seltzer with subtle and unique flavors inspired by some of our favorite cocktails and craft beers.
We are building a team of passionate sales professionals with experience representing craft beer and/or hard seltzer brands that want to help shape the future of a young and exciting company!
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Daily on-premise and off-premise account relationship management
- Regular account visits to existing and new accounts
- Regular sales calls to existing and new accounts
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key managers/buyers at target accounts
- Track and monitor progress with accounts
- Ensure proper merchandising of Two Robbers at on and off premise accounts
- Create, Schedule, and Execute off-premise sampling’s, on-premise events & programming, festivals, and wholesaler work withs
- Establish weekly target account lists and sales goals, and ability to achieve and execute on such goals
- Maintains constant communication with Two Robbers team and wholesaler representatives
- Ability to “wear multiple hats,” including completion of administrative tasks, expense reporting, budget management, etc.
- Engage, instruct, and inspire consumers about the brand
- Embrace and represent Two Robbers’ values, purpose, and brand-identity at all times
- Must be available to work weeknights and weekends as required
Experience / Qualifications / Requirements:
- 3+ Years of Beer Sales with a supplier or distributor is required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Prior experience with VIP and Lilypad softwares is a plus
- Must be currently living in the New York market
- Strong knowledge of the New York market including existing relationships with accounts
- Physical demands include ability to frequently lift and move up to 40 pounds or more
- Reliable car, valid drivers license, and clean driving record
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Compensation will be highly competitive with industry / market rates, and will be experience-dependent. Will include a base salary, sales commissions, and performance-based bonuses.
Note: This job posting is neither definitive nor restrictive, and may be modified to meet changing needs.