Pub General Manager
Everybody's BrewingApply for this Job
Pub General Manager
Everybody’s Brewing is currently seeking a self-motivated, experienced general manager for a high-volume brew pub in White Salmon, WA. An excellent candidate for this position is: high energy and passionate, has a flexible schedule with open availability, enjoys working as part of a team, wants to learn and grow, both personally and professionally, and provides the best guest experience on every occasion.
- High volume restaurant management experience
- Basic business math and accounting skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Oversees and guides, Kitchen manager, Assistant managers, all restaurant staff
- Communicates effectively and responsibly with upper management, peers and all staff
- Manage a brewpub within the policies and guidelines of the company to ensure an excellent guest experience and profit maximization
- Directly perform hands-on work on an ongoing basis to train employees, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate behaviors in the restaurant
- Managers provide overall leadership; recognize and motivate members of the team; coach and train the team for operational excellence
- Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, oversees ordering of food and supplies, and develops the restaurant team
- Interview, and hire team members; conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate and train
- Strong honesty, integrity and guest-oriented philosophy
- Passion for developing and creating a team environment
- Unfailing work ethic
- Willingness to listen to coaching.
- Professional verbal and personal presentation.
- Ability to organize and inspire a team towards a common goal.
- Aptitude for food and its production.
- Awareness of restaurant finances.
Our restaurant has a strong guest-first culture, emphasized by our passion for quality and excellence in food, atmosphere and service. We work hard but it is the belief in a balanced lifestyle and fun work environment that sets us apart. Together, we will strive to challenge one another and continue to learn how to be excellent in everything we do. If you have what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you today.
- Salaried position (DOE)
- Health InsuranceandSIMPLE IRA
- Paid vacation
- Meal and beverage benefits
- Staff celebrations
To apply, please send your current resume and a cover letter to christine@everybodysbrewing with "Pub GM" in the subject line.