Retail Account Manager - Western Washington
Full Sail Brewing / KYLA Hard KombuchApply for Job
Job Title: Retail Accounts Manager
Territory: Western Washington
Full Sail Brewing Company and KYLA Hard Kombucha – the one and only, fermented and fizzy, light and refreshing, alcoholic kombucha beverage brewed in Hood River, Oregon – is looking for a best-of-the-best Retail Accounts Manager (RAM) based in Seattle for Western Washington territory. As a Full Sail / KYLA RAM, you will develop sales strategies for Full Sail and Session beers and KYLA Hard Kombucha. You will execute the sales and marketing plan for your assigned territory. You will monitor distributor sales activity while also increasing points of distribution at targeted retail accounts. Your primary goal will be to generate additional sales of our products in on-premise and off-premise establishments.
To be successful as a Full Sail / KYLA RAM, you should have a keen ability to prioritize, communicate effectively, follow through on details, and maintain detailed documentation of all essential activities. The Retail Accounts Manager is responsible for meeting the following job requirements:
- Foster sound working relationships with Full Sail / KYLA wholesalers – effectively use incentive programs, co-op promotional dollars, etc.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with wholesaler’s sales staff, primarily with sales staff at the district manager level and higher.
- Conduct regularly scheduled business reviews with wholesalers to assign goals and measure sales results against the annual sales plan.
- Make appropriate and timely presentations to the wholesaler’s sales staff regarding new products, POS, price promotions and other significant brewery developments.
- Confirm retail price on FSBC for all programs.
- Monitor retail execution and acquire all ad / display recaps addressing opportunities with the responsible distributor.
- Research and help prepare an annual sales plan for each wholesaler, in close coordination with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Continually monitor sales and develop methods for uncovering new opportunities and/or averting diminishing sales trends.
- On Premise – establish and maintain contact with key draft accounts.
- Off-Premise – manage all aspects of small to mid-level chain accounts in the region
- Set account level objectives for ad execution and capitalize on retail account standards
- Visit and track retail accounts, key contacts and document in provided CRM tool on a consistent daily basis
- Provide timely and consistent market information to the PNW Region MGR, to include weekly sales, goals and obstacles to success for market of responsibility and notice of any major account development.
- Effectively manage all budgets provided.
Qualified applicants will have at least five years similar experience in alcohol sales for a supplier or wholesaler. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with current insurance required. You will work out of your home office. Competitive wage with full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401k with company match up to 4% and 3.5 weeks paid time off / year. To apply go to our website at https://fullsailbrewing.com/employment/