Western Wisconsin Market Manager
Indeed Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Indeed Brewing Co. is looking for a highly-motivated, hard-working individual to join our fast-growing Sales Team. This position is for a self-motivated beer professional who thinks different and is committed to Indeed’s vision. Our ideal candidate will have prior sales experience working for a distributor or brewery. This position will be based out of the Twin Cities in Minnesota.
The ideal candidate will embody and champion our brewery’s core values:
- Do Good
- Genuine care for our customers, business partners, co-workers, and community
- The relentless pursuit of improvement
- Be Committed
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Pride without arrogance
- Think Different
- Creative and solution-oriented problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations with finesse
- Passion for the role
- Grow an existing base of eastern suburb accounts (On & Off Premise) and develop new retail partnerships through account calls in Indeed’s Self Distribution territory.
- Achieve volume and distribution goals in defined territory based off of goals set by Sales Manager.
- Schedule and execute On & Off Premise tastings, promotions, staff trainings and beer fests.
- Work alongside our distributor partner and their sales team in Western Wisconsin to execute sales & marketing programming at retail.
- Network and inspire distributor sales rep personnel through work-withs and general sales meetings.
- Train distributors & retail accounts (including bartender & wait staff personnel) on all brands and retail standards
- Create weekly and monthly recaps via Lilypad’s field execution tool.
- Use VIP data to identify retail opportunities and strategies..
- Monitor and uphold Indeed’s strict quality standards.
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner (expense & mileage reports, work calendar, etc.).
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Maintain a budget.
- 2+ years experience in sales, or customer relations. On & Off Premise Beers Sales experience preferred.
- Must have high aptitude for learning, be a self-starter, and engaging
- Evening and weekend work availability, travel required
- Demonstrated knowledge of local craft beer market, consumers, and retailers
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move beer weighing up to 165 pounds
- Ability to work independently, and as part of team
- Experience or understanding of 3-Tier System workings
- Basic understanding of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and e-mail
- Strong communication and presentation skills coupled with a dynamic public speaking presence are also a plus
- Reliable Vehicle and Insurance, Clean Driving Record
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Health Care Stipend
- Paid vacation/holiday/sick days
- Monthly budget
- Expense reimbursement, including cell-phone, mileage, and travel expenses
- Beer benefits per Company policy
Email your cover letter of introduction, why you’d be a good fit at Indeed, required salary with resume to email@example.com with the SUBJECT: WESTERN WI MARKET MANAGER.
No phone calls please. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org