WELLTH Holdings, LLC.Apply for this Job
Wellth Holdings is on a quest to put the wellbeing of WINESTIQ into the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a Director of Sales for our rapidly growing company for the launch of our newly rebranded WINESTIQ product line. This is an opportunity for an aggressive, self-starting sales professional with the vision and desire to tackle a ground-breaking health and wellness product for consumers of wine. The primary channels for this new innovation include wine and wine accessory distributors, liquor stores — both independent and chains. Once established, the distribution would extend to drug stores and mass merchandisers. E-commerce is also a priority.
WINESTIQ, (formerly known as StiQit) eliminates potentially harmful sulfites found in wine in seconds. Even better, it does this without changing the taste or aroma of the wine, no matter the quality or price. https://juststiqit.com/
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Sales Director within the organization, you will be responsible for increasing the overall WINESTIQ product line sales by opening new accounts, actively managing shelf placement, product displays, and ensuring products are properly priced and promoted. Day to day you will be responsible for managing the direct relationships with buyers, brokers and retailers.
- Align with senior leadership on sales strategy and execution goals
- Build and retain business with key accounts locally, regionally and nationally
- 5-7 years of experience in selling wine, liquor or wine accessories
- Must have an established network of distributors, independent and chain stores—national a plus
- Exceptional broker account sales and management abilities
- Amazing presentation and presentation writing skills
- Track record of selling new, innovative products into channels
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM management
- Prefer St. Louis based but willing to travel nationally
- Marketing and e-commerce experience a plus
- Base salary of $65-75K plus 50% bonus potential
- Company options with 3-year vesting
- Employee benefits
- Ability to start within 3 weeks of offer
Working for Wealth Holdings:
Wellth Holdings’ mission is to “build brand capital” by buying, investing and growing high-potential CPG brands that have a health, wellness or well-being consumer benefit. We support our investments with a c-suite team and board of professionals. We infuse capital, connections and subject-matter expertise into the businesses we acquire enabling our portfolio companies to go further, grow faster — positively impacting the lives of our customers, employees and shareholders.