Inside Sales Assistant
Riverside Natural Foods Ltd. (Home of MadeGood)Apply for this Job
We believe the choices we make affect the people around us. Positive choices have the power to inspire goodness in others and we like to lead by example. We value and respect the relationships we have with our employees and customers and like to leave the communities we work with better than we found them. You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
Fresh, innovative, positive, forward thinking. Riverside Natural Foods is a young company manufacturing award winning, organic, allergen free snack foods. Ours is an open, friendly, very busy and fast paced work environment where everyone pitches in to help. We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as an Inside Sales Assistant.
The Inside Sales Assistant (the “Position”) is responsible for a variety of tasks in support of the Inside Sales Office day to day tasks. The Inside Sales Assistant will take direction from the Inside Sales Representative and Coordinator to assist with projects related to sales, marketing, and general office needs.
This position has also been created to aid any recent graduates gain invaluable experience in the business, marketing, and sales sector.
· Assist with Promotion Managing and Setup by Account Managers
· Complete listing forms for new item set-up
· Complete listing forms and gather data (Insurance forms, Images, etc.) for potential new business (i.e. – New Customer Set-up), Buyer meeting paperwork (Account setup paperwork)
· Assist with Maintenance/Management of Product Information in Online Platforms, as requested by Sales Reps and Inside Sales Manager (i.e. – GS1, IX-ONE, 1WorldSync)
· Event Samples coordination (example: Ralph Picnics, Wegmans, special shipper orders, etc.) analyze inventory and follow up to ensure completion
· Keep track of office invoices, expenses, and our small parcel shipment payments from our third party logistics location
· Review corporate traveler invoices
This position reports to the Inside Sales Representative
Education & Qualifications:
· Post secondary education in a related field (or equivalent education and experience)
· 0 -2 years’ related work experience, preferably in an office environment (preferably in teamwork driven environment)
Skills & Abilities:
· High energy, flexible, self-starter, able to change priorities as situations change
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Independent problem solver with good judgement
· Strong ability to work under pressure to meet tight timelines
· Strong attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, professional telephone manner
· Team player with a positive attitude
· Good mathematical skills
· Strong understanding of business processes, customer service and marketing an asset
· Excellent planning, organizing, multitasking and time management skills
· Good computer skills, Intermediate level Microsoft Office 2010 Word, Excel and Outlook