Alamo Beer Co. San Antonio Brewery and Bev Mfg.Apply for this Job
ALAMO Beer Company is looking for an experienced craft beer loving individual to join our team as the Pack Hall Manager. The Pack Hall Manager will assist the Brewmaster in fulfilling customer demand for Alamo’s quality craft beers. This position will be responsible for day to day operations of the packaging department including but not limited to weekly inventory, organization, reporting, maintenance, planning and execution of preventative maintenance, quality control, training efforts, and projects.
- Day to day oversight and mentorship of hourly Pack Hall staff in the packaging of quality craft beer.
- Operation, cleaning and sanitation of packaging equipment.
- Assistance with development of and adherence to procedures to ensure safety, quality, efficiency, and profitability
- Weekly inventory of packaging materials and coordination of transfers from the warehouse
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Assistance with regulatory compliance
- Assistance with maintenance and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Assistance with marketing as needed, including occasional attendance at events
- Assistance with planning and oversight of capital improvement projects
- Helps out in all aspects of the brewery facility. (Team player)
- Communication with Brewmaster regarding schedules, maintenance and employee issues.
- Maintenance and organization of tools and support equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Strong leadership skills and management experience
- Knowledge of and interest in the craft beer industry
- Organizational skills and ability to make long range plans and goals
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with employees and the general public.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to multi task. The ability to think on your feet and adapt, flexibility is key.
- Strong reasoning ability and problem solving skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
Desired Minimum Qualifications
Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent.
Experience: 3-5 years in a management role in a production environment required.
Experience with double-seamed cans and canning equipment highly desirable, a passion for craft beer is required
Knowledge & Skills