Marketing Director, Oskar Blues Breweries
Canarchy Craft Brewery CollectiveApply for Job
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the development and implementation of brand strategy. Leads team in all facets of brand markets. This full-time exempt position reports to the Chief Operating Officer of Oskar Blues Breweries.
- Establishes and implements strategic and tactical communications plans designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand.
- Develops a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan.
- Builds and manages a creative, integrated, multi-channel team of highly skilled marketing professionals that grows brand awareness and reputation, provides a steady flow of sales leads, and measures the return on marketing program investments.
- Promotes an engaged, positive culture that motivates the marketing team.
- Manages marketing budget for all staffing, resources, and capital purchases.
- Manages the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools.
- Measures and reports on campaign results.
- Conducts research and evaluation of vendor solutions and manages those relationships.
- Supports the sales team and channel partners.
- Develops products to break the status quo as a member of the innovation team.
- Identifies areas for process improvement.
- Ensures continuous and comprehensive training and development for staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 8 years of marketing experience; industry experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of creative marketing strategies, concepts, and practices.
- Knowledge of project management and performance measurement.
- Skilled in leadership and coaching.
- Skilled in effective communication.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to think creatively within deadlines and pay acute attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 10 -25 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls. Uses standard office equipment on a regular basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
CANarchy retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.