Sales Representative – Colorado
Jiant KombuchaApply for this Job
Jiant Hard Kombucha is looking for an execution-focused, entrepreneurial and high-energy individual to join our fast-growing team as a Sales Representative for the greater Denver market.
As part of the Jiant team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of establishing and growing the Jiant brand in a new market and have the ability to take on greater responsibility as the company grows.
- Identify and sell product line (Hard Kombucha) into on-premise and off-premise accounts throughout the greater Denver area.
- Leverage relationships and proactively manage accounts within the given territory to increase sales and maximize points of distribution.
- Educate accounts, including managers, buyers, and staff on Jiant product, mission, and most effective merchandising strategy.
- Support Distributor Relations by developing relationships, scheduling ride-alongs, and keeping in constant communication with reps.
- Ensure that sales incentives and programs are being actively prioritized by the distributor.
- Develop, install, and maintain point-of-sale material and work with distributor to do the same.
- Set up and execute in-store sampling/demonstrations; organize and attend brand-building festivals and events.
- An entrepreneurial drive and desire to win.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excited to represent the brand with consumers, retail partners, and distributors.
- Proven 1-3 years of field sales experience, including heavily sourcing new leads and face to face selling within the alcohol beverage industry, preferably craft beer, hard seltzer, or cider.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented – you should possess great time management skills and be comfortable working in fast-paced / uncertain environments.
- A passion for health & wellness and/or food & beverage is preferred.
- Must be familiar with Colorado territory and ideally reside in the greater Denver area.
- Access to transportation and clean driving record.
Jiant is a better-for-you alcohol company dedicated to crafting the cleanest, most-refreshing hard kombuchas possible. No shortcuts, no compromises. Committed to responsibly sourcing organic ingredients, we create undeniably effervescent, low sugar, gluten free beverages without sacrificing flavor. By upholding the highest food standards, our products provide a better beverage solution for people looking to make better drinking decisions.
Jiant was launched in Los Angeles this past summer by two friends who discovered a shared frustration with the limited range of natural, low sugar, and gluten free alcoholic beverages and decided to make their own.
Compensation will be highly competitive with industry standards and is experience-dependent. Includes base salary + commissions/bonus.
How To Apply
To apply please email your resume and a brief cover letter or note to email@example.com