Director of Sales - Club
Brew Dr. KombuchaApply for this Job
The Director of Sales – Club is responsible for achieving profitable sales goals and for aligning our club sales objectives with overall sales and business goals. This role will help drive cross-functional departmental communication and work to ensure that sales goals for Club channels are consistently achieved.
- Develop and execute the annual business plan for the Club Channel.
- Develop strong relationships with regional buyers to expand offerings, SKUs, and create a go-to-market strategy for the Club Channel by region.
- Conduct periodic reviews with the regional buyers at Costco and the corporate buyer.
- Track and report performance by region, demo activity & results, and any issues for Costco.
- Execute new product launches to align with company objectives.
- Communicate shipping details and timelines to key personnel at each account.
- Work with the Brew Dr. production and supply chain team to ensure seamless forecasting, production planning, and troubleshooting.
- Develop rolling and annual forecast by region for Costco.
- Understand the kombucha production process and develop strong relationships with key in-house stakeholders.
- Work with the marketing team to develop the annual sampling and demo budget to support the sales plan.
Candidate should have:
- 8 + years’ experience in a leadership role selling beverage products into Costco, club accounts & grocery chains
- Exceptional account management abilities.
- Established relationships with Costco, club channels & broker networks.
- Proven track record taking of selling new, innovative products into Costco and club channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are kombucha from a tea company and we’re proud of where we came from. Every batch of Brew Dr. Kombucha is crafted with care from the beginning. We start with the same high-quality organic teas we serve at our Brew Dr. Teahouses and infuse them with organic botanicals, fruits and dried herbs. It’s a no shortcuts, whole ingredients approach that we have stayed true to from the beginning.
Brew Dr. Kombucha is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
PROUD TO BE B CORP
Brew Dr. Kombucha is proud to be the first national kombucha company to become a Certified B Corporation. As a B Corp, we are verified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility, accountability, and transparency. We're using business as a force for good to help preserve the world we love through implementing a closed-loop brewing practice, sourcing 100% renewable energy, and donating to ecologically-minded non-profits. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability and a green environment.