Field Sales Rep
Chihuahua Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
The Field Sales Representative for Miami is responsible for working in their assigned territory of Southern Florida to execute all aspects of Chihuahua Brewery’s business plan and regional strategies through the development and management of retailer relationships. This position will serve as a brand ambassador and educator for Chihuahua Brewery. In addition, they will call on key retail accounts to augment distributor efforts, develop guerilla marketing promotions without large advertising budgets, conduct distributor sales rep ride-alongs to enhance consumer/retailer sampling programs (where legal). Must speak Spanish.
- Establish relationships with key wholesaler personnel to ensure “Share of Mind” for Chihuahua Brewery
- Execute and track identified metrics/KPI’s (Sales, Distribution, Displays, POS, Pricing and Competitive Activity), and provide timely feedback to both distributor and manager.
- Represent the company and expand sales for Chihuahua Brewery in both on & off premise accounts in designated sales territory.
- Build relationships with owners/buyers at all on premise and off-premise accounts.
- Supply complete and accurate account information and sales data in Lilypad.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication between accounts and distributors to ensure product is being ordered and delivered appropriately, and that a healthy relationship is maintained between all accounts and distributors. This includes:
- Strategically target key accounts with distributors to increase product placement, movement, and promotional opportunities.
- Schedule and attend promotional events, such as samplings, pint nights, beer pairing dinners, beer fests, etc.