Lead Brewer in Savannah GA
Service Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
We are a small independent veteran owned craft brewery, in Savannah Georgia, looking for an experienced brewer, available for immediate hire, to work on our team with the vision to continue to build our great brewery and brand with creativity, innovation and understanding of market trends.
We are looking for someone with at least two years production brewery experience to help us create new quality recipes, effectively run various aspects of production while maintaining a well managed and maintained brewery that produces consistent high quality craft beer for our customers on 30BBL, 3 BBL, and ½ BBL brewing systems . Help design our future seasonal brews, future production style and build on our barrel-aging program. In addition, brew every imaginable style on our two small batch systems for our most loyal tasting room customers and special events.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
Responsible for the production of our beers and will complete all facets of the brewing process including brew house operations, cellar, filtration, finishing, and expanding a barrel aging program in the brewery (e.g. Oversee all brewing and packaging operations, Recipe development, Operations Management, Inventory Management). Report to Master Brewer and complete duties as assigned.
- 2 or more years brewing in a production facility (15BBL or greater)
- A degree from a professional brewing education program preferred
- Ability to stand on feet for 8+ hours and lift 65 lbs on a consistent basis
- Attention to detail and dedication to high quality brewing process and ingredients
- Team player and clear communicator
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage time effectively
- Compensation is commensurate to experience and education
- Paid company holidays, five float holidays and two weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Eligible for company Health Insurance program after 90 days
- Eligible for company performance bonus program after 90 days
We are a small independent veteran-owned craft brewery in Savannah, GA dedicated to honoring those that have put their lives at risk and their country and community first.
We craft authentic American-made beers for the curious and experienced consumer, focusing on high quality and local ingredients. We brew our large scale beers year round while maintaining a busy Research and Development division that produces small batches of innovative, experimental brews.
As we launch a new beer each season, we focus our tasting room fundraising efforts to assist charities that support our country's service men and women and first responders.
At Service Brewing, we love the craft and creativity behind every beer and we're honored by the opportunity to share it with our patrons.