Snow MonkeyApply for this Job
Job Title: Sales Director
Summary: The Sales Director is responsible for providing organization, critical thinking, and overall sales strategy support for the company as a whole.
This individual will work closely with the CEO/Founder, Chief of Staff and our Broker Partners to design, implement and comprehensively manage our sales efforts.
- Design, implement, and manage retail sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in sales planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization
- Manage broker partner, field their questions, ensure they are optimized and delivering on KPIs, and report to the executive team
- Ensure sales planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within Snow Monkey
- Call on buyers such as: Whole Foods, Sprouts, Kroger, H-E-B, Safeway, Sams Club, Albertsons, Target etc. and manage the buyer relationship from start to finish
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Create and report monthly and quarterly sales goals and keep C-level executives apprised of the progress
- Create and lead the execution of a multi-year national sales plan to expand Snow Monkey nationwide through our existing wholesale channels & partners, as well as new channels and accounts
- Manage existing wholesale channels (UNFI, DPI, KeHe, regional distributors), and make sure goals are being met, promotions are executed and deductions are cleared. Must have a great working relationship with SRMs and Category Managers
- Accountable for on-time implementation of sales organization KPIs and performance objectives
- Ability to manage and analyze sales data; trade/business analytics
- Execute trade show strategy and attend all trade shows
- Manage merchandising team and optimize to increase velocity and drive brand awareness
- Collaborate with executive team on building out a comprehensive sales team that covers grocery, natural, big box and food service channels
- Work with marketing team to identify where to allocate monthly in-store demos and shopper marketing initiatives
- Ability to work in and extremely fast-paced and evolving hyper-growth environment
- 5 years of relevant sales experience in consumer products
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Retail sales experience with a focus in the Natural and Grocery Channels preferred
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Highly adaptable, driven, and resourceful with ability to excel in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to travel for trade shows, sales calls, and meetings
- Hardworking, takes initiative
- Resourceful and start up experience prefered
- Athletic background with a love for health and wellness preferred
Created by female athletes on a mission to indulge more mindfully, our story starts when Snow Monkey’s founder, Rachel Geicke, was on the Boston University D1 Rowing Team searching for a delicious ice cream that could also serve as nutritious workout fuel. When her search unsurprisingly turned up empty, she began using fruits, seeds and superfoods to churn her own. After realizing she had struck ice cream alternative gold, she erased plans to enter the corporate world, graduated from university, and spent the next eighteen months perfecting the recipe. Snow Monkey was then officially launch into grocery stores in 2017.
Snow Monkey is the perfect dairy-free anytime dessert whether for breakfast (yes, we said breakfast), fuel or indulgence. It’s made using only fruits, seeds and superfoods, and is packed with more than 20g of plant-based protein per pint. It’s also vegan, paleo, and free from all 8 major allergens, but never skimps out on flavor or deliciousness. Think ice cream, but great for you!
At Snow Monkey, we’re on a mission to revolutionize how America indulges. This is more than just an “ice cream” company, this is a group of individuals who have come together to spark change through the food we eat. We believe nutritious should be delicious and that when you fuel your body intelligently, anything is possible. We believe everyone deserves to have access to foods made from ingredients provided by Mother Nature herself, not developed by mankind in a lab. Ice cream is where Snow Monkey started a mere two years ago, but where we will go from here is a badass story waiting to be written. So, if you’re in for a wild ride, let us know. We’d love to welcome you to the Tribe.