Senior Marketing Manager
Pillars YogurtApply for this Job
Position: Senior Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO
PILLARS was founded with the mission to create healthier, functional foods that taste great and are made with only natural ingredients.
Today, we make the healthiest drinkable yogurt on the market - the first and only one with no added sugar and both pre + probiotics. Pillars is one of the fastest growing yogurt brands in the US- thriving in some of the best retailers such as Whole Foods, Hannaford, Harris Teeter, Wegmans, Market Basket, Ahold, and more!
We are looking for a marketing trailblazer to join our team during this critical stage of growth and help make Pillars a household name!
Are you a creative marketing leader, passionate about helping drive the movement of better-for- you foods? Helped build a brand from an early stage? PERFECT!
We want your help to create and manage all aspects of branding and marketing, including building plans and strategies across multiple disciplines –digital, print, event, etc. From working a trade show booth to managing a team of brand ambassadors in multiple regions, to packaging design, social media, PR- you will own it all and have a major impact shaping the Pillars brand and driving awareness daily.
Related experience touching all areas above would be awesome… A track record of resourcefulness to “figure out” what you don’t know, required.
Pillars is still very much a scrappy startup and we all wear many hats. We need a marketing leader who is both strategic and creative, willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to manage our marketing processes end-to-end.
- Be the creative genius behind our awesome brand and bring it to the masses!
- Work closely with the founder to create our marketing plan and execute across disciplines including shopper/ in-store, digital & social, and event marketing.
- Content development and end-to-end execution; manage interns, freelancers, and occasional agency for continuous generation of content; ensure ‘brand grows everyday’
- Create/manage branding and end to end processes of all creative needs including package design, promotional and print materials
- Developing influencer marketing programs, create strong partnerships with brand advocates
- Sharpen our marketing messaging and create brand consistency across all channels- print, web, digital
- Analyze and apply insights from qualitative and quantitative data to measure ROI
- Manage internal and external teams of brand ambassadors for events and store demos
- Create and manage marketing budget- allocate spend and build a strategic plan for key marketing initiatives
- Create and track KPI metrics for all marketing responsibilities
- Undergrad degree (BA/BS) and 4+ years marketing experience at senior/leadership level within the Food/Bev/natural products industry
- Comfortable performing in fast-paced, resourced constrained environment *we rely on agencies sparingly, so experience ‘doing’ instead of managing agency to do the above responsibilities is very critical for success in this role
- Track record of building and executing marketing plans
Strong preference for those with experience at early stage, natural product companies
Commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Full Time. Based in Boston. Offices in Boston and Framingham with some remote (must be based in Greater Boston).Send resume, cover letter, and examples of related work to Support@pillarsyogurt.com