Sales Representative - Eastern Pa / New Jersey (Two Positions Available)
Willie's SuperbrewApply for this Job
Please note: There are two positions available. One to cover Eastern Pennsylvania and one to cover New Jersey.
Willie’s Superbrew is a hard seltzer blended with real fruit. It’s gluten-free and low in carbs and calories like you’d expect from a seltzer, but there is so much more flavor because instead of artificial or “natural” flavors, we’re using real ingredients. We believe people deserve to know what’s in their drinks, those drinks should be made with real ingredients, and real ingredients taste better.We are seeking an enthusiastic sales professional to join our team and drive our success in New Jersey. Are you a sales professional who knows & loves craft beverages but is ready to make a change into the fast emerging “Better for You” alcohol category? Read on…At Willie’s, sales = relationships. You are a partner, rather than a "salesperson". As a Willie’s Superbrew Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to have ownership over the growth of your sales territory. You will assume direct responsibility for over 100 accounts - including liquor stores, grocery stores, bars, and restaurants whom you will see on a weekly or monthly basis. Additionally, you’ll have the consistent opportunity to scope out & pursue our next perfect partner accounts to work with. You will work closely with our distributor as a partner, managing progress through frequent weekly communications to complement and augment your efforts in the field. You will own the entire sales process in your market, and directly impact the growth of Willie’s Superbrew in your territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with Willie’s Superbrew wholesale partners and retail accounts
- Execute sales calls to on/off premise accounts up to 40+ accounts per week
- Maximize the customer experience from distributor to consumer
- Perform clear and constant communication to Willie’s Superbrew management team
- Embrace and collaborate in growing the Willie’s Superbrew culture
- Work with accounts in product education and staff trainings
- Lay the foundation to increased placements in accounts
- Helps to coordinate, and also represent Willie’s Superbrew at festivals and events
- Cultivate a relationship with the wholesaler sales team to execute sales initiatives
- Drive constant email and phone communication, regular in-person visits with distributor sales managers and supervisors
- Align with National Accounts on execution objectives
- Must have 1-3 years of Craft Beverage Sales experience
- Candidates must have a passion for the craft beverage category as well as being well connected to the craft beer marketplace
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with distributors, management, and retailers
- Excellent time, organizational and project management skills
- B2B sales experience with a strategic development mindset
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Proficient in Google Suite, Lilypad, iDIG
- Only applicants who reside or are willing to reside in New Jersey will be considered.
- Must have reliable transportation
If Interested, please email Andy Stein at email@example.com with a resume and a short paragraph on why you are interested in the position. Compensation will be competitive with industry/market rates and will be experience-dependent.
Please Note: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs. As a fast-growing startup, we need everyone to put on different hats and do what it takes to move this company forward and achieve our goals.