Quality Assurance Manager
Dust Bowl Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Quality Assurance Manager
Department: Quality Assurance
Reporting Structure: The Quality Assurance Manager reports to the Brew master and Ownership Group
Dust Bowl Brewing Co.
3000 Fulkerth Road
Turlock, CA 95380
The quality assurance manager position is responsible for all quality assurance in adherence with regulatory standards. The position supervises QA team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must exhibit a willingness to operate with a great degree of flexibility resulting from ever changing market conditions.
- Keep Quality Assurance documents and specifications current.
- Must be a proactive team player. Will have continuous contact with employees at all levels of the organization as well as external customers in the business and technical fields.
- Proficient use of computer and analytical software. Ability to develop, interpret and apply specification parameters.
- Must be confident and well-spoken to be able to present concepts and ideas. Must be able to write and interpret complex documents in a clear and concise manner.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within department.
Must be able to work in a plant environment being exposed to dust, high noise levels, extreme temperature, humidity fluctuations, and wet operating work conditions. Able to work at a desk for extended periods of time doing analytical work or preparing reports on a computer. Typical conditions may include prolonged sitting, standing and walking.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to physically move throughout the facility including climbing multiple flights of stairs, ladders, elevated catwalks and tight access areas. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a regular, full time position.
No travel is required.
Required Education and Experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be 21 years of age
Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screening test
Must complete online assessment
Must have current driver license
Dust Bowl Brewing Co. offers compensation packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.