Northeast Field Marketing Manager
Lemon PerfectApply for this Job
Northeast Field Marketing Manager
The Northeast Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing all Field Marketing efforts in the Northeast region (primarily NYC area) by bringing the Lemon Perfect brand to life experientially and creating genuine, meaningful experiences for consumers, retailers, and distributor/broker partners. This role will report to the VP of Marketing and will ultimately be responsible for amplifying the Lemon Perfect brand and ensuring that it is presented in alignment with the company’s brand DNA at every touch point in the field.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, building strategic roadmaps, and rolling up your sleeves and executing in an exciting, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
New York Programs
- Plan and execute regional New York field marketing programs focused on high-touch, targeted engagement within customer and prospect accounts to accelerate existing and innovation pipelines.
- Create and develop market-specific plans with a focus on local community events within key markets, samplings, and influencer seedings that align with Lemon Perfect’s overall brand strategy.
- Lead negotiations, planning and execution of regional events and strategic partnership initiatives.
- Help coordinate and execute any relevant regional trade show initiatives with local sales teams.
- Develop Lemon Perfect aligned activation elements for use at events and activations that highly engage consumers and create strong brand adopters.
- Identify and assess Field Marketing assets and tools that are needed to support and elevate all of Lemon Perfect’s field staff including the sales team.
- Manage regional Field Marketing budget to ensure on-budget delivery of goals and maximization of impact (ROI).
- Create shareable tools and calendars to effectively communicate and track product usage, event fees, and overall budget.
- Manage and oversee the New York storage facility and ensure proper tracking of inventories and maintain organization.
Regional Sales Support
- Collaborate with sales team to identify priority sales accounts and develop strategic marketing support/programming to grow account volume and rapidly increase velocities.
- Provide constant competitive analysis on other brands’ retail programs and counsel on effectiveness of Lemon Perfect’s field marketing activations.
- Develop tactics to keep Lemon Perfect top of mind with distributor partners by regularly attending meetings at the distributor, continuously engaging them in discussion about the Lemon Perfect brand and providing a monthly snapshot (report) of local Field Marketing activities.
- Provide monthly retail activation reports with clear metrics to present to sales team and retailer partners.
- Assist with buyer meetings, crew drives, ride-alongs, merchandising, demos and any other sales support tactics as needed/requested.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience preferably with a startup CPG brand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships.
- An innate desire to foster relationships and be a natural promoter for Lemon Perfect.
- Comfortable in an extremely fast-paced environment with changing hours and schedules.
- Weekend work is required (events, samplings etc.).
- Ability to multi-task with an innate sense of understanding time management.
- Self-starter who takes initiative to set tasks and projects that align with the overall marketing strategy and goals.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the regional sales team.
- A passion for all things creative who understands the power of organic marketing over manufactured marketing.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Reliable transportation a big plus, but not required.
About Lemon Perfect
Lemon Perfect is a naturally refreshing, zero sugar cold-pressed lemon water. Certified organic and full of flavor, Lemon Perfect is widely considered by industry insiders to be one of the most scalable, exciting and innovative emerging beverage concepts in the marketplace.
Founded in 2017 and backed by an extraordinary team of investors, Lemon Perfect is a disruptive brand at the intersection of flavor and good-for-you. Our mission is to democratize drinkable wellness by making Lemon Perfect accessible for ANYONE, anytime, anywhere.
The Lemon Perfect Company is headquartered in Hermosa Beach, CA.