Regional Sales Managers
xyz Beverage; PRESSApply for this Job
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the direction and implementation of all sales and account management activities in assigned market areas for all company product lines.
Multiple territories to fill - AZ; MO; WA; TN; NY
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage distributor activities and provide the direction, leadership and motivation required for the proper sales execution.
- Account management of new and existing accounts
- Develop ongoing revenue generating avenues beyond current portfolio of customers.
- Negotiate effectively to attain the annual case shipment commitment from current customers, while developing relationships and referrals.
- Create effective programs to achieve sales plan volumes.
- Establish distribution system to ensure adequate product availability in all market channels.
- Analyze competitive performance by monitoring overall market conditions and account activity to enhance market position and anticipate consumer needs.
- Ensure effectiveness of promotions by conducting quarterly and annual business reviews with clients.
- Prepare budgets and targets; manage sales and promotions expenses in line with assigned budgets.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and operating plan.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends.
- Able to form and maintain effective partnerships across organizational boundaries.
- Computer literacy required with proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Additional duties to support organizational infrastructure include:
- Lead the identification, selection and implementation of companywide CRM, Sales, and Marketing management software.
- Support company with software education and user adoption.
- Monitor, evaluate, and recommend modifications and enhancements relative to company business needs.
- Percent effort to support CRM, Sales, and Marketing management software related duties will average 10% annually.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor Degree in business or appropriate equivalent from an accredited university.
- At least 1 year of direct sales experience in the beverage industry, or 3 years of non-beverage industry sales experience.
- Proven creative and effective sales management experience
- Knowledge of professional selling techniques
- Excellent oral and written communications skills (including public speaking) in English.
- Strong interpersonal, sales presentation and merchandising skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible Full-Time schedule that may include weekends
- and holidays.
- Must be able to travel to various locations in organizational service areas, as required by duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled