Business Development Manager
Wyandot, Inc.Apply for this Job
Wyandot is a national manufacturer of great-tasting, better-for-you, plant-based snack foods. Founded in 1936, we are over 80 Years proud!
With our focus on better-for-you products, consumers have a healthier choice when buying snacks for themselves and their families. We produce these products under our own brands, Incredi-Puffs and Munch Rights, as well as for other leading food companies, like Medifast and Hippeas.
Our team-based culture is committed to customer success, sustainability, and excellence, with a need for teammates who are passionate about innovation, quality, reducing waste, and finding ways to add value.
Our growth plan is to double in size in the next three to five years, so if you are looking for a company that can provide a great work environment, opportunities to contribute to our success immediately, as well as opportunities for career advancement, Wyandot is the place for you!
Come join our growing team, where we recognize the vital importance of everyone in the organization. Regardless of the task, we all work together and realize that each link is as important as the next.
- Sales Forecast per Account
- Schedule: Trade-Shows, Conferences, Sales Training
- Know and understand all Terms & Conditions of each project, expressed and implied commitments, all customer expectations, and schedules (Address any and all deficiencies prior to accepting the project, contract or sales order).
- Communicate to the team all expressed and implied commitments, all customer expectations, and schedules.
- Communicate all details of the project, contract or sales order.
- Consult with Scheduling/ Operations/ Quality/ Materials to meet targeted objectives/ completion dates.
- Review production schedules to make sure it will meet customer expectations.
- Support customer follow-ups for reworks and provide continued support in the event of a non-compliance, quality-related issue.
- Partner with customers for growth opportunities and strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain contract manufacturing relations that foster growth for both organizations both internal and external.
Organization & Leadership Responsibilities:
- Engage with all customers, employing professionalism at all times, representing the company and unconditionally maintaining clear ethics in all actions and interactions with customers.
- Good time management with the ability to balance multiple projects with little supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree. Major in food science, business, accounting, or science preferred.
- Business acumen
- Account Management experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Project management or Lead experience
- Ability to travel: 10% travel
- Ability to flex schedule when necessary
- Experience working in the Food Industry
- Previous interaction with R&D
- 3-5 years’ experience