Beverage Sales Representative
Wyndridge Farm BrewingApply for this Job
South Central Pennsylvania/Maryland Beverage Sales Representative
Individual will build the Wyndridge Farm Family of Brands and work to gain package and draft
distribution and shelf space. Individual will locate, develop, define, negotiate, and close through the
Sales Process. He/She will be responsible for managing all beverage business relationships within
the assigned territory at retail and wholesale levels. Knowledge of Pennsylvania & MD Cider & Beer
scene is preferred.
Summary of essential job functions:
1. Grow industry knowledge and contacts by participating in beer/cider related events, industry
publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
2. Locates or proposes potential opportunities for Wyndridge Farm by contacting potential new &
existing accounts daily; discovering and exploring ideas that promote sales/distribution growth.
3. Develops sales strategies and brand positions with Wholesalers in order to effectively grow the
4. Closes sales by asking questions and proposing solutions; developing and negotiating position
and pricing within the store
5. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
6. Updates job knowledge by participating educational opportunities; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
7. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; requires working closely with several wholesalers
8. Completes sales prospecting and customer visit reports as required by company & follow up
direct with wholesaler
9. Weekly samplings at tasting events, beer festivals, tap takeovers, beer dinners, etc.
10. Beverage Territory: South Central PA & MD (York/Lancaster/Harrisburg/Metro Baltimore & other
areas of MD as needed)
11. Minimum weekly goals: 12-20 accounts per day & 2 Sampling events
Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs,
Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals,
Professionalism, Team Oriented
1. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to
motivate internal coworkers and external customer, perform job functions within tight time frames
and simultaneously manage numerous clients, branding opportunities, etc. Ability to participate in
and facilitate group meetings.
2. Two years of sales experience and college degree preferred but not required.
3. Preference given to applicants with Cider/Beer/Beverage Sales experience
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Powerpoint, Word
Position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule with nights and weekends included.
Valid driver’s license
Ability to lift and carry roughly 25 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.