Sales Operations Project Manager
Vital ProteinsApply for Job
We are looking for a high energy, focused, and dynamic Sales Operations Project Manager to lead a coordinated process approach to launching initiatives and driving cross function alignment to our go-to-market execution activities. This role is an integral part of our Vital Proteins Sales team supporting new item commercialization, customer/channel specific initiatives and new product launches. This position will report to the Director of Sales Operations and work closely with Vital Proteins Supply Chain, Finance, Sales and Marketing teams to deliver best in class results. Our Sales Operations Project Manager will research, track, report and drive projects to successful on time completion; then, perform post project analysis contributing to our commitment for continuous improvement.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develop and manage project plans, timelines, budgets for customer and/or trade channel specific activities.
- Maintain project reporting & communications to reflect clear, concise and accurate line of sight to progression towards the stated objective across multi-functional stakeholders.
- Support and execute key project management processes and procedures for new product launches and company initiatives.
- Demonstrate responsible and professional business leadership holding team members accountable for project deliverable deadlines.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement practices to provide constructively critical feedback to respective teams.
Who you are:
- You have 2-5 years’ experience preferred in project and program management or a related field of work.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You are passionate about the health, fitness, and/or beauty markets.
- You demonstrate strong skills in project/program management and PMO tools such as MS Project, Planview, Clarity
- You are proud of your project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience.
- You show solid interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and project management skills.
- A PMP certification is preferred.
- You have prior CPG experience.
- Your prior Supply Chain/ Operations experience is a plus.
- You must be capable of working in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal direct supervision and the ability to adhere to aggressive deadlines.
- You are comfortable managing across multiple projects.
- You have great listening and problem-solving skills, with a dose of humility.
- You will stay calm under pressure and remain focused on the task at hand.
- You are a problem solver, with a positive attitude who embraces change.