Sales Support Representative
Karl Strauss Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Craft Beer is not just a job. It's who we are.
Looking for a family of fun, craft beer lovin' folks who know how to have a good time? Yeah, that's us.
Award-winning beer? We got that.
All we're missing is you.Position Summary
The Sales Support Representative's primary role is to support the sales team’s efforts by covering for Sales Representatives within the region when they are on vacation, out ill or otherwise out of the territory. Furthermore, Sales Support Representatives will perform hot-shot deliveries, help with draft tech problems and will be asked to work beer-related events in a Sales Representative's territory.Essential Functions & Duties
- Learn all systems and processes in the sales organization
- Effectively communicate to representatives, managers, brewery partners and our Logistics team of any needs in the field and work to help resolve any issues
- Safely deliver hot-shot orders to our valued customers
- Work with our Draft Tech team to learn and problem solve basic draft problems at our accounts
- Represent Karl Strauss and any of our brewery partners at beer events (both charity and account centric), as needed
- Cover for Sales Representatives within the region when they are on vacation, out ill or otherwise out of the territory
- Learn, improve and grow beer knowledge
- Accurately order beer using our Enterprise Resource Planning system
- Effectively represent Karl Strauss and our brewery partners in the trade at all time
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferably in the service or hospitality industry.
- Self-starter, organized and a high degree of motivation
- Excellent persuasive selling and relationship development skills.
- Basic understanding of computer programs such as Excel, Access, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and a passionate drive to achieve targeted goals.
- Must have a clean driving record.