Off Premise Account Manager
Scout DistributionApply for this Job
Scout Distribution is an independently owned craft beer and wine distributor. Scout Distribution has been created to reshape and disrupt the everyday understanding of a craft beverage distributor. We focus on building brands and providing exceptional customer service.
Off-Premise Account Manager:
Scout Distribution has an opening for a self-motivated individual who is ready to roll up their sleeves and sell some beer as part of our tight knit team! The primary objective of the position is to drive distribution and volume in assigned off-premise accounts to achieve monthly business objectives.This position will be based out of Orange County, Ca.
• Responsible for sales, distribution, pricing & display activity in assigned account base.
• Determine product needs through personal discussion with retailer, physical inventory, and sales trends.
• Gain new distribution and expand current distribution in assigned account base.
• Improve brand position, shelf space, and display activity in assigned account base.
• Inform retailer of company code-date policy, pricing changes, new packages, sales trends and other items that will assist the retailer in business planning.
• Complete route on a daily basis and transmits orders within prescribed time.
• Identify non-buy accounts and develop a plan to establish new business in these accounts.
• Comply with company standards and policies, ABC rules and regulations.
• Know, understand and be able to present all Supplier retail programs available in Classic portfolio.
• Successfully secure placements of new point of sale materials.
• Knowledge of key personnel in beer industry – both retailers and suppliers.
• Additional sales duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience in sales, DSD beverage experience preferred.
• Must be able to work flexible hours and shifts.
• Must possess a valid CA driver license with clean driving record.
• Must have one’s own auto insurance.
• Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to organize work, time, and self.
• Manage and maintain cooperative working relationships with all company departments.
• Self-motivated and curious.