Sales Manager - Northern New England (ME/NH/VT)
OhzaApply for this Job
WHAT IS OHZA?
Ohza is a premium mimosa company. We use quality ingredients like you would yourself, but made them lighter, less sugary and ready-to-drink. Whether hitting the beach, tailgate, or après ski, mimosas are now not just for brunch.
We’re also redefining what you expect from a ready-to-drink beverage: Ohza has the calorie count of a hard seltzer, but the bold flavor of a serious cocktail - all while containing no added sugar, nothing artificial, no preservatives, and an extremely clean nutrition label.
Our products use premium sparkling wine and real juice. In fact, almost one third of every can is filled with juice, providing rich, authentic flavor.
For more information about Ohza, please visit ohzamimosas.com
WHERE IT BEGAN
It all started when four friends attempted to mix some mimosas on a tippy boat off Cape Cod. The result? A mess and a newfound idea. With a successful 2019 launch, we are poised for rapid growth in 2020 and beyond.
The Role of a Sales Manager:
At Ohza, the priority of a Sales Manager is to build relationships with our distributors, retailers and customers while executing our growth goals. You should always consider yourself a partner to our accounts, rather than a “salesperson”. Their success is our success!
The position is responsible for the development and execution of all sales activities for Ohza in Northern New England (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont). You will work directly with the CEO and our distributors in the territory, focusing on managing existing accounts as well as building new business. You will oversee independent accounts as well as regional and national chain accounts in off-premise and on-premise.
As a rapidly growing startup you will be required to work hard, wear many hats, and always maintain a positive attitude!
- Work directly with CEO to develop Ohza’s sales strategy to ensure the attainment of company sales and profitability goals by territory
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing on and off-premise accounts while constantly pushing to open new accounts
- Grow volume by executing strategies for better cooler visibility, displays, marketing materials, and increased SKU distribution
- Maintain consistent dialogue with our distribution partners to ensure Ohza remains a priority in their portfolios
- Work with the Events and Marketing Managers to identify and pursue opportunities to spread the brand through festivals, events, collaborations, new programs, etc.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals for volume, displays, and other internal initiatives
- Represent Ohza by attending tastings and events twice per week
- A passion for craft beverages and knowledge of the local market
- At least two years in a wine/beer/spirits distribution, supplier, or retail role
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong intuition on sales development and merchandising
- Excellent communication skills and extremely personable
- Very organized with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Docs, VIP a plus
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work weekend and evening events as needed
- Valid driver’s license and 21+
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Expense and mileage reimbursement
If interested, please email Ryan Ayotte at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a short paragraph on why you are interested in the position.