Production Manager - Waterbird Spirits Canned Cocktails
Waterbird SpiritsApply for this Job
Waterbird Spirits is Looking for Production Manager!
Waterbird is looking for someone to lead packaging and production at our distillery based on the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville, Virginia! We are growing quickly and we are looking for someone to lead the production of our high-quality canned cocktails at Waterbird HQ.
The Production Manager is a management level position at our distillery. We are looking for a qualified candidate who has a high level of attention to detail, is organized and most of all - enjoys making high quality canned cocktails.
Essential Functions & Duties
- Experience with Wild Goose canning line (Filing, CIP, Troubleshooting & Maintenance).
- Understands and executes good CIP Practices.
- Ability to perform daily clean up and maintenance of the equipment and the distillery.
- Monitor cleaning cycles for proper concentration, pressures, and efficiency.
- Keeps production running smoothly and communicates with management.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Prior Wild Goose Experience
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2+ Years of Experience Working in a Production or Packaging Facility
- Strong Communication Skills
- Self-Starter, Motivated and High Attention to Detail
- Mechanical Aptitude for Equipment Repairs and Troubleshooting