Vintage Mobile Bar Sales Consultant & Event Manager - Fastest Growing Mobile Bar Biz in the Country is Hiring!
Get Cozy Vintage Mobile BarsApply for this Job
Are you a wedding & event fanatic ... think vintage mobile bars are awesome? We might be a match!
Get Cozy Vintage Mobile Bars is looking for someone to join our team servicing wedding receptions, social, corporate events and more! A Get Cozy Sales Consultant & Event Coordinator is responsible for hands-on managing the experience of the clients from first contact through the day of event.
We look for people with authentic, high-energy personalities with outstanding interpersonal skills. A successful Sales Consultant & Event Coordinator has the right balance of competitive drive needed to achieve sales goals, patience to work with clients through the planning process and exceptionally strong organization skills to juggle the details of many events at the same time. The relationship and rapport between our Sales Consultant & Event Coordinators and our clients is strong. Our Sales Consultant & Event Coordinators coordinate the “Day Of" for our clients, so it is truly a "Start-To-Finish" experience. Remember, we work when our clients party, so weekend and evening hours are customary and required.
Our Sales Consultant & Event Coordinators have:
- A passion for weddings, events, and HOSPITALITY - it’s a lifestyle!
- Tremendous interpersonal skills (Verbal/Written/Listening/Presentation)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- A schedule that allows working weekends, evenings and holidays – hey, it's hospitality!
- Skills to be graceful under pressure
- The ability to relate to a diverse group of people
- A college degree or direct event experience
- Two years Event Production/Sales/Hospitality experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, exceptional service and individual accountability —the role starts at a $28K annual equivalent hourly rate based on 38.75 hours per week plus commissions. With success it will transition to a full time salary plus commission and bonus role with benefits.