Beverage Category Analyst
CG Roxane LLCApply for this Job
The Category Analyst serves as the primary business contact for the Sales Team. The Analyst is responsible for analysis and interpretations of customer sales data as well as IRI Data working with the sales team to recommend actions to meet the strategic objectives of the organization. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Compile, analyze, validate, verify sales data.
- Provide sales trend analysis and provide insights and identify areas of opportunity
- Provide strategic and timely recommendations for assigned clients.
- Develop sales forecasts, and provide production forecast for all facilities.
- Help prepare presentations for Sales Team depicting trends, and exploiting all possible opportunities.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in sales of grocery products to chain accounts.
- Understanding of category management with strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills. Working knowledge of and literacy in computer software, including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications. Ability to quickly become acclimated to shelf merchandising tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work both cross functionally through internal departments and the customer(s). Ability to communicate complex ideas to internal and external clients.
- Proven analytical skills and an aptitude for translating data into actionable, understandable analysis, reports and presentations.
- Ability to solve problems analytically and create actionable recommendations through the analysis of customer level data and IRI data.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (including but not limited to Excel, Access, Word and Power Point).
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple priorities and navigate through competing demands.
- Ability to drive initiatives and develop strong working relationships with both the internal sales team and the client.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize a high volume of work and meet pressing time requirements. Ability to work independently.