Lord Hobo Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
At Lord Hobo Brewing Company (LHBCo) our core goal is to make world-class beer available on every shelf. Quite simply, we believe that beer is one of the few products in the world where the absolute best is affordable and available to both Lords and Hobos. We’re on a mission to make beers on par with the best in the world, and to make our beers always available, wherever good beer is sold. We are a young and passionate brewery that is growing rapidly. Our brands, Boomsauce, Glorious, 617 and Hobo Life are consumer magnets and designed to win the favor of on and off-premise retail accounts.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the exciting opportunity described below, then we are thrilled to have you join us on our mission!
As we move forward in our development, we seek an experienced and talented marketing mind to lead our efforts in implementing and executing strategies that will help further our rapid growth.
This position will be responsible for a grass roots undertaking of the marketing department and be asked to perform a full array of marketing duties at an executive level. This position has 3 full time direct reports and a team of six part time field marketers that drives the execution of our brand events. This position reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Implement marketing fundamentals across rapidly growing organization
- Develop well founded data analytics and conversion metrics
- Execute and grow product marketing communication strategy
- Take ownership and responsibility to help communicate the company's brand strategy.
- Leverage all forms of media to drive Lord Hobo’s share of established markets
- Management of all social media platforms, press releases, and video content.
- Analyze performance of content with eye on continuous improvement.
- Cultivate and lead marketing team as growth dictates additional hires
- Identify requirements for agency outsourcing and be primary resource for agency vetting and selection
- Coral many management perspectives and apply to unified marketing strategy and focus.
- Driving marketing activities for our Tap Room business improving customer traffic, event management, and our beer release programs.
- Curating the development of all POS material and various program material driving brand awareness.
- Supervise our event team and lead all promotional event strategy at retailers, trade shows, and other venues coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise.
- Drive Leadership of the Lord Hobo Beer Plan and management of deadlines and deliverables across multiple departments.
- Develop local market activation in support of our wholesaler partners
- Strengthen our B2B partnerships with wholesalers and retailers with marketing strategies in support of our beer plan and programs.
- P&L responsibility of the marketing department budget and management of department T&E expenses.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Strong desire to build relationships and work with cross departmental leaders.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
Qualifications & Skills:
At a minimum, the Marketing Manager must have the following qualifications and skills:
- 4-year college degree (or higher) with 3-6 years of relevant professional experience
- Beer or lifestyle beverage industry experience a huge plus
- Experience developing and implementing B2B and B2C marketing strategies
- Demonstrated history of creating national/regional advertising content in a variety of formats and experience managing high visibility content
- Proven ability to think strategically in implementing marketing strategies, tactics & initiatives
- Comfortable working with and presenting to any audience, e.g. 3rd party sales partners, senior management, highly creative types, highly logical types, etc.
- Ability to define marketing conversion metrics
- Comfortable traveling regularly and working autonomously
Please submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter to David Censullo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lord Hobo Brewing Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.