Regulatory and Food Safety Lead
Athletic Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
- Update and maintain company food safety plans to continue to adhere to evolving food safety standards and regulations.
- Fulfill requirements of certifications and compliance to standards including organic, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-reduced, among others.
- Maintain and upgrade record-keeping practices
- Ensure adherence to all food safety and certification plans and record-keeping
- Maintain compliance with regulatory bodies including TTB and local state and city governments - including labeling, health permits, food safety plans.
- Ensure compliance with critical control points in food safety program and adherence to HACCP practices.
- Constantly be improving food safety programs and regulatory compliance.
- Degree from 4-year university or equivalent
- BS in Biology, Chemistry, Food Science or equivalent degree preferred
- HACCP, PCQI, QA/QC education highly valued. As is ISO training.
- Experience in CA regulatory environment valued
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality
- Must be able to fulfill physical requirements of working in a warehouse and in the field - safely lift, climb stairs, clean, etc
- Must be able to travel around the country
- Independent operator - disciplined and self-driven
- Personal curiosity in improving systems
- Desire to have a positive impact on customers
? Location: Option to work in Stratford, CT or SoCal
? Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
? Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, matching 401(k).
? Email email@example.com to apply.
? We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
Looking forward to hearing from you!