Territory Sales Manager - Dallas, Houston, Kansas, Oklahoma, Seattle
CelsiusApply for this Job
CELSIUS TERRITORY MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
TERRITORY MANAGER POSITION OVERVIEW
This position is responsible for driving results to attain territory sales goals. The role is designed to advance the brand’s presence daily with street level sales activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE INCLUDE: (CORE ASPECTS OF DAILY ROLE)
- Delivers results daily to hit assigned sales goals including: case volume, new accounts, net revenue targets, etc.
- Calls on distributors, sub-distributors, and/or wholesalers with Supervisor as assigned.
- Assigned classes of trade within the territory might include but are not limited to:
- Convenience channel.
- Grocery channel.
- Natural channel – in areas where assigned.
- Drug channel – in areas where assigned.
- Visits accounts in territory with aim of securing / increasing shelf space, maximizing shelf presence, selling new or additional SKUs, selling/building displays, placing point of sale materials in store, etc.
- Creates relationships throughout all levels of distributor/wholesaler (customer) organizations.
- Attends distributor sales meetings and is the face of Celsius to customer partners assigned.
- Executes ‘Route Rides’ with distributor sales team members.
- Calls on small chain accounts (targeting 50 stores or less) with Supervisor – or as assigned by Zone Director.
- Surfaces ways to grow the business in territory by securing leads for accounts or other business venues which are not assigned to him/her self.
- Attends wholesaler sales meetings and trade shows as assigned.
- Travel expected (Approximately 2-4 days/month).
- Proficiency in business math (cost, margin, retail, penny profit, etc.).
Administrative Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Adheres to the highest standards of integrity with all reporting, expenses, relationships with others, communication and timeliness / attendance at work.
- 85% of job will be time in the field, 15% admin, preplanning and follow up.