Production Staff (Brewer, Cellar, and Packaging)
Black Tooth Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
About the Black Tooth Brewing Company:
Sheridan Wyoming’s most highly awarded production brewery is located in the heart of the wild west, and at the base of the majestic Big Horn Mountains. Black Tooth Brewery creates fun, unique, award winning craft beer, and has been doing so for over 9 years. Black Tooth beer is available in 12oz/16oz. cans and draught throughout Wyoming, South Dakota, Montana and Nebraska.
We are excited to bring on new team members as we start to ramp up production!
Black Tooth is looking for a highly motivated, hardworking individuals to join its team as a Brewers, Cellarman(woman), and packaging staff. The right candidates must be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment and have a passion for craft beer. These positions are critical and for the execution of all phases of making consistent and award winning beer by following existing operating procedures. We are looking for candidates who are self driven and motivated to grow their professional brewing career.
- Wort production on our Sprinkman 30bbl brewhouse
- Cellar operations
- Filtration through centrifuge or fining with a BioFine(or similar)
- CIP(clean in place) of all equipment
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe brewing environment
- Kegging and Keg Washing
- Assist on the Canning line
- Commercial brewery experience or food processing preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Passion for excellence
- Mechanical aptitude preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the Unites States
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of insurance and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to professionally represent Black Tooth Brewing Co. at industry and public events during and after the consumption of alcohol.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- On-site training for the right candidates
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand and arm movements frequently
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis
- While primarily an inside job, must be able to work outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat)
- Must be able to climb stairs both inside and outside and frequently lift 60lbs. and occasionally up to 150lbs.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Full Time/part time/seasonal positions with some immediate openings
- Pay commensurate with Experience
- Paid vacation and Matching IRA for Full Time staff(>32hrs/week)