Area Sales Manager
Three Wishes CerealApply for this Job
ABOUT THREE WISHES
Three Wishes is a high protein, low sugar, grain free cereal. Three Wishes comes in three tasty flavors, the better for you cereal made with few, simple ingredients is rapidly expanding across natural and independent grocery stores.
We are a small team with big ambitions. You'll be working directly with the Founders and other key executives. This role has unlimited potential!
AREA SALES MANAGER
We are looking for a high energy, productive, and dynamic Area Sales Manager to help us sell throughout the Los Angeles region.
As the Area Manager you will be directly responsible for increasing accounts, working with distributor representatives and day-to-day management of existing customers.
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Ensure ideal placement and appropriate retail pricing / merchandising etc…
- Actively promote brand both on and off premise, through sampling events, partnerships, activation's, merchandising efforts, and premium displays
- Develop, maintain and grow existing distribution and volume sales. Identify and close new business opportunities for the brand
- Drive velocity by implementing effective retail promotion strategies, including post-promotion analysis and ROI measurement
- Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews of sales activity effectiveness, identifying sales and distribution gaps and reacting to them rapidly
- Conduct, organize, and coordinate demos and demo reps as needed
- Educate customers and staff
- Coordinate efforts with the marketing department
- Coordinate, execute, and run post-event analysis for team on events, festivals, and demo opportunities that come up
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3+ years of food/beverage sales experience
- Loves selling and is passionate about building a new brand
- Views “no” as an exciting opportunity to change someone’s mind!
- Ability to manage your own schedule
- Highly motivated who enjoys working remotely, independently, and on-the-go!
- Understands the importance of urgency and getting things done right now
- Takes pride in selling up to the very last minute of a trade show
- Ability to educate gatekeepers and consumers about product benefits and features
- Available to work some weekends
- Not afraid to get down and dirty unpacking boxes, building case stacks
- Comfortable with daily travel in and around the market area and owns a car
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)