Nutty GoodnessApply for this Job
Nutty Goodness LLC seeks candidates for the position of Finance Manager. Nutty Goodness is a dynamic, emerging, ‘good for you’ snack brand. We seek applicants that are friendly, outgoing, energetic, assertive, confident, and goal-oriented, with a drive to succeed.
The Finance Manager opportunity is a new position at Nutty Goodness. We are looking for a Finance Manager who can support the company’s aggressive growth goals. This person must be a problem solver, highly organized, and a team player. The Finance Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day financial and accounting functions of the company, ensuring goals are met. In addition, the individual in this position provides reporting support to the Sales and Production Teams. Initially, this position reports directly to the CEO.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company. This position presents an opportunity for rapid advancement within Nutty Goodness LLC.
The successful candidate will:
- Prepare annual budgets and latest financial estimates.
- Provide business performance tracking and insights.
- Monitor, track, and analyze raw and finished inventory as well as contracted raw materials at several locations.
- Execute period end close responsibilities including preparation of accruals and analysis of actual results versus budget/forecast.
- Perform day-to-day tasks including AP and AR.
- Manage cash flow and reporting regarding the same.
- Lead forecast and budget preparation and variance analysis.
- Implement Sarbanes-Oxley reporting and compliance support.
- Ad hoc financial reporting and special projects as required.
- Hold full responsibility for financial reporting output, quality, and timeliness.
- Ensure contractual accuracy and rigor for external vendors.
- Provide a clear sense of direction and focus for accounting, in line with Company strategic imperatives.
- Monitor all aspects of finance and accounting and trigger corrective actions.
- Influence and learn from the wider organization.
- Stay up to date with latest finance and accounting best practices and concepts.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university with major course work in business, management, or communications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a comparable finance and accounting position.
- Food, beverage manufacturing and consumer packaged good experience preferred.
- A successful history of performing as a multifunctional team.
- Advanced skill level for Quickbooks products.
- Advanced skill level for all Microsoft products.
- Understanding of food, beauty, or similar consumer goods production.
- Sound knowledge and experience with principles and practices of business administration including personnel practices, employment laws and fiscal management practices.
- Appropriate methods and means of dealing with human behavior situations in a variety of circumstances.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of supervision and training.
- Computing experience (email, word processing, spreadsheet, internet search, online purchasing, and equipment-specific monitoring software).
- An equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may be substituted for the above items.
This is a full-time position located in Charleston, SC, and includes benefits and vacation. Salary is commensurate with qualifications (DOQ). Relocation will be considered. This is a bonus-eligible position.
Email applications only. Please send cover letter, resume, and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org. A pre-employment drug screen, background check, and reference check will be completed before final hire. This position is open until filled.
No phone calls. No recruiters. Equal Opportunity Employer.