Chicago Sales & Distributor Manager
Revolution BrewingApply for Job
Revolution Brewing is excited to hire a Sales Manager to cover our downtown Chicago market! You will work directly with our fantastic distributor partner, helping allocate specialty beers, confirm orders, and work closely with our Chicago market distributor to ensure the tastiest beers are hitting our accounts.
To successfully manage the goals of this role, you’ll manage 1-2 salespersons and guide them on programming, chain activity, and managing account visits. You yourself will call on accounts to ensure inventory is correct, identify new opportunities for marketing and events, and meet with brand managers monthly. This also means riding along with the distributor’s sales team to make sure they know all about our new products, check in with warehouse inventory and product still in the market, and review past quarter performance with both your manager and your team. The continued success of Revolution in the downtown Chicago market will be because of you!
- Self-motivated and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills in terms of both presentation and written summaries.
- Strong practical knowledge of GSuite, Excel, and VIP/Karma Notes is required.
- Demonstrated skills in event management and project management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-10 years experience in working with suppliers and distributors in the 3-tier system.
- Prior experience managing 1-2 team members required.