Area Sales - North/NW Indiana
Revolution BrewingApply for Job
Revolution Brewing is seeking candidates for the role of Hobart or Northwest Indiana-based Area Sales Representative to join our sales team. Our reps are our voice on the front-line working with our distributor and retail partners to ensure that fresh beer gets to our consumers. This position will be working primarily within the assigned area of north/northwest Indiana, specifically with Indiana Beverage. As a result, a license and vehicle is required for this role.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Work to become the preferred supplier within both accounts and local distribution process and network for northern Indiana, communicating heavily with our distributor while meeting quarterly and annual KPI's.
- Develop expertise on Revolution’s products in the market, as well as those of our competitors.
- Work 4.5 days per week in the market visiting on and off premise accounts. On average, 1 day per week will be spent traveling to other distributor areas outside of the core territory. ½ day per week will be spent in recap communication to Retailers/Distributors/Director of Sales.
- Schedule and work with distributors personnel minimally one day per week visiting accounts.
- Conduct samplings, promotions and trainings at bars and restaurants.
- Set up and represent at regional festivals.
- Conduct brewery visits for retailers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 5 years of experience working for a beer wholesaler or supplier within the market.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills - you will be expected to write sample communications as you'd share with our distributor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially using formulas in Excel after downloading data and info from VIP to target your sales goals.
- Must have a reliable car and be able to travel; overnight travel will be required of this position for various events requiring all hands on deck.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed (including evenings and weekends for various sales and marketing events).
- Must be able to lift 35-pound cases, as well as maneuver and place 168-lb kegs.