Southern California Sales Manager
Two Roads BrewingApply for this Job
Two Roads Brewing Company Seeking Southern California Sales Manager.
Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford, Connecticut is looking for a Sales Manager with a deep passion for craft beer. The position will be based in Southern California and the territory will cover Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County and eventual expansion in to Southern Nevada. The ideal candidate will reside in the Orange County area. Competitive salary offered based on experience. Benefits include medical insurance, bonus, and car allowance. For consideration, please submit a resume along with a cover letter that provides information about your interest in sales, your passion for craft beer and why you are interested in “taking the road less traveled” with Two Roads.
Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Retail Sales Management
- 80% of time spent in the marketplace
- Develop close relationships with key on and off-premise accounts
- Achieve planned sales and distribution goals
- Track and monitor progress in accounts
- Promotional events management
- Organize and represent Two Roads at beer festivals and events
- Represent TRB at consumer-facing events with knowledge and enthusiasm
- Plan, organize and implement events at on and off-premise accounts with focus on fostering supportive relationships with accounts.
- Conduct frequent off-premise tastings to support accounts and interact directly with consumers
- Give direct feedback to manager and team on account progress
- Provide management with weekly report to recap previous week and summarize plans for the upcoming week.
- Conduct account educational training
- Ensure proper merchandising of point of sale and display materials in the on and off premise
- Create and maintain profiles for all accounts
- Work with distributor craft and street team to promote sales, brand awareness and consumption
- Execute all administrative responsibilities in a timely manner
- Participate in distributor work-withs and crew drives
- Coverage in all parts of territory
- Have some fun while taking the road less traveled!
Qualifications of the Position Include:
- Strong passion and understanding of craft beer
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in beer/wine/liquor sales preferred
- Candidate must reside within the territory in which they are applying for
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Self-driven, organized and willing to wear a lot of hats
- Strong communication skills and ability to speak in front of large groups
- Ability to become a Certified Cicerone within two years
- Work Monday through Friday plus weekends and evenings as required
- Availability and willingness to travel
- Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Resumes should be emailed to Lizzy Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org go to the jobs section of our website – www.tworoadsbrewing.com/jobs