Regional Sales Manager, Beer Sales
Taprite, Inc.Apply for this Job
- Maximize sales potential and achieve revenue growth targets by developing sales plans that increase sales volume for the Beer segment. Identify opportunities, prospect new accounts, develop proposals, oversee account maintenance and growth.
- Pioneer and create new opportunities by initiating and cultivating customer relationships.
- Manage, maintain and grow current accounts to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Develop a sales strategy for food service channels based on the company’s market position.
- Lead, manage and develop relationships that drive growth and achieve revenue targets for assigned accounts.
- Forecast and track sales activity.
- Work closely with foreign affiliate companies to promote and cross-sell products in the USA.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Actively and concisely provide input for the development of new products and customer requests.
- Manage and resolve customer issues and inquires.
- May assist with training and installation support activities.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional support teams for customer specific initiatives.
- Other duties as needed and assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field preferred.
- 10+ years sales experience (preferably food service sales) with 5+ years sales leadership experience.
- Technical sales experience helpful.
- Industry experience is a plus.
- Solid business acumen with strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to include verbal, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, solutions-oriented and results driven.
- Ability to work collaboratively to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to drive sales process from plan to close.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Travel required (up to 50%)
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com
Taprite offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include medical, dental, life, short/long term disability, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays. To learn more about our company, visit us online at www.taprite.com.