Craft Beer Sales Representative
Third Space BrewingApply for this Job
Job Posting: Third Space Brewing Sales Representative – Eastern WI
Third Space Brewing is an award-winning production craft brewery located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We are a rapidly-growing brewery with a passion for creating high-quality craft beer and a fun and welcoming “third space” for our customers (you have your home, you have your work, but everyone needs a third space). We have a tap room and beer garden on site in our 11,000 square foot brewing facility just west of Milwaukee’s Third Ward in the historic Menomonee Valley. Third Space Brewing is currently served in accounts throughout Southern WI (19 counties total). We will soon be adding +9 new counties and growing our distribution territory throughout Northeastern Wisconsin.
We strive to create a company culture and a brand that is fun, approachable, and team-oriented. We value impeccable customer service, hard work, integrity, and a devotion to creating and selling high-quality beer.
We are looking for a motivated, outgoing and hard-working person to join our team as a full-time sales representative in the Eastern, WI market. You will be joining the team as we launch our brand in a new and highly competitive craft beer market, while also having responsibilities in our Home Market. This is a full-time position that will require evening, weekend and sometimes holiday work. We are looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer and who excels at connecting with people and building relationships. If you love craft beer, sales and working with people in a fun but hard-working environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Represent the Third Space Brewing Brand with excitement and professionalism at all times
- Identify, pursue, and secure new on-premise and off-premise accounts and opportunities for Third Space Brewing
- Build & Maintain relationships with accounts, contacts, & distributor representatives
- Grow sales and increase brand awareness
- Arrange, attend, and manage on and offsite tastings, festivals, beer dinners, promotions, special events, etc.
- Assist in setting regular sales goals and creating target account lists
- Create and present monthly, and quarterly updates to our distributor partner
- Advise the Sales Manager & Ownership team of market trends and other insights from the street
- Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in marketing, sales, business or another relevant field preferred)
- At least 2 years’ beverage sales experience
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable car, and current car insurance
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay on task and hit targets in an autonomous and often unstructured environment
- Basic computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Able to lift more than 40 lbs. and move kegs of 170 lbs. or more
- Outgoing, fun personality
- Enjoy meeting new people, building relationships and competitive sales
- Willing and able to work nights and weekends often
- Residence in or willingness to relocate to the following areas in Wisconsin: Northern Milwaukee Metro area, the greater Fox Valley, or Brown County.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary DOE, plus bonus/commission
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Beer allocation
- Mileage and business expense reimbursement
How to Apply
- Email a current resume and cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position, relevant experience, and why you are a good fit for our team.