5 California Sales Team Openings: Area Sales Managers in Northern and Southern Ca.
Anderson Valley Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Anderson Valley Brewing Co. of Boonville (Mendocino County) CA, an independent pioneer of the American craft brewing industry since 1987, is adding sales positions in California.
Area Sales Managers will be responsible for managing all aspects of the AVBC portfolio within the assigned territory.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Growing Sales
- Increase Brand Presence
- Ensure Product Quality through Key Account Calls
- Promotional Events
- Work with Distributor Sales Personnel
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Requires 2+ years of sales and marketing experience in the craft beverage industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred
- Valid CA driver’s license, car insurance, and a clean driving record
- Comprehensive knowledge of the craft beer industry and emerging trends
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively manage time and multiple relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office software including Excel, Word, and Power Point
We are seeking candidates that are highly motivated, self-starters, well organized, energetic, and passionate about craft beer. Area Sales Managers are ambassadors for the AVBC brand and responsible for sales of AVBC’s products in their assigned territories. An essential function is developing on-going relationships with wholesalers in order to expand product distribution channels and enthusiastically represent the company at promotional events. Candidates must be able to lift cases and draft containers.
A flexible schedule is a must, as this position will include evening and weekend sampling events, promotions, and festivals. Candidates must be comfortable with travel and overnights.
- Salary is based upon relevant experience.
- Auto allowance
- Phone allowance
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (available with pre-tax contribution)
- 401k (available with pre-tax contribution)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org