Dixie Brewery - Head of Marketing, Brand Management & PR
Dixie BeerApply for this Job
This a dream job for an inspirational, challenger-mindset individual with a passion for great beer! Dixie is one of this country's most iconic beer brands and we’re searching for a leader who isn't afraid to roll-up their sleeves and build a transformational vision for the Dixie family of products. There are no typical days at Dixie – but the opportunities for leading the marketing, advertising and PR functions are limitless. If you’re a big picture brand marketer who sees unbounded potential for Dixie to dominate in all of our markets – this is the job for you!Primary Duties
- Lead a marketing team with both retail and wholesale brand objectives.
- Design and implement a portfolio strategy that guides the future of existing products and builds a strong innovation pipeline.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development of new products; soup to nuts. From upstream ideation to final label artwork approvals, you will be the driving force behind every step of the innovation process.
- Be the category and consumer authority; using research and data to aid your decision making.
- Develop marketing calendars and tactical plans that drive incremental revenue across new and existing product lines.
- Anticipate the needs of our wholesale and retail partners, and sell-in marketing programs that address those needs while building the Dixie brand.
- Create brand guidelines and marketing communications that maximize Dixie’s impact across all touchpoints.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver that can guide a cross-functional team to successful outcomes.
- "Track, learn, optimize" attitude and a strong desire to improve upon what's been done before.
- Comfort with ambiguity and pushing projects forward without perfect clarity.
- A team player who rolls up their sleeves and gets things done.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Passionate about craft beer.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field.
- Track record of success in brand marketing that has resulted in positions of increased responsibility.
- Hands-on experience developing and launching new consumer products.
- +2 years team management experience.
- Strong understanding of retail and wholesale business drivers.
- Working knowledge of financial decision-making methods.
- P&L accountability in previous positions.
- Adept at the Microsoft Office suite (experience with ERP software a plus)