Social Media Manager
Biscayne Bay Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for building out the social components of our brewery– including but not limited to: social media management, promotions, customer acquisition and engagement, content strategy, content creation, analytics and reporting.
- Support Head of Marketing in execution of digital marketing campaigns for social media, fan acquisition, and content creation.
- Maintain brewery social networks with updates, posts news, dates, content, etc.
- Create content calendars and schedule and oversee posting across all socials
- Share up to date best practices and sharing the results of their content, posts, and campaigns on social media platforms.
- Contribute to the design and creation of digital assets, including photo and video content.
- Heavy research of craft beer communities and social media analysis
- Quantify success and efficiency of digital promotions, social engagement and partnerships
- Update and deliver weekly social media analytics reports
- Develop original content strategy, and create or source the content as needed
- Stay well versed in the latest updates to social media platforms, and identify trends and platforms in digital marketing and social media
- Track specific milestones, including email, social, plays and views, hashtags and ROI against project goals.
- Identify viral, digital word-of-mouth marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traffic, fan acquisition, and creating brand awareness for clients
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in social media and/or digital marketing
- Strong analytical background
- Excellent communication oral and written skills
- Proficiency with content creation tools i.e. Photoshop, Final Cut Pro or other video and photo editing platforms.
- Must be proficient with Excel, Powerpoint or Keynote and be comfortable with collaboration and asset management tools like Google Drive, Dropbox, and the like.
- Candidate must be motivated, creative, innovative, organized, detail oriented and accustomed to working under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.