Director of Sales
Kane BrewingApply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for leading a team of brand managers, developing and executing market strategies for New Jersey and identifying new business opportunities. This full time position reports directly to the President.
- Work with sales team on maintaining and developing both on-premise and off-premise accounts in New Jersey.
- Continue to develop a market strategy for current brands and new brands in both on and off-premise markets.
- Work with the management team on annual forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Track monthly and quarterly sales against budget.
- Lead monthly and quarterly business reviews assessing brands, accounts and territories.
- Manage, mentor and train team of brand managers who work in the field.
- Perform monthly market visits, and conduct work withs in each territory.
- Handle new account inquiries for applicable territories forwarding leads to Brand Manager for other territories.
- Work with management team on new product development and roll-out.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing on sale strategies and execution.
- Identify new business opportunities in either new markets, channels or products.
- Work closely with Director of Distribution to ensure order and deliveries are properly handled by distribution team.
- Lead weekly sales meetings with brand management team and President.
- Bachelor’s degree relevant field required; Master’s degree in similar field preferred.
- 5+ years working in craft beer sales required
Successful candidates will also possess:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, merchandise and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.