Kane BrewingApply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking for full time Production Supervisor to add to our growing team.
The Production Supervisor must be proficient in all operations within the brewery and reports to our Head Brewer. The position supervises and coordinates brewing, cellaring, and packaging team members, ensuring production plan execution while monitoring brewery operations in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and safety.
- Proficiency in all production operations with a strong focus on adherence to SOPs and safety.
- Mange shift production team and be a resource for questions, concern and issues.
- Adhere, edit and update all SOPs to elevate process control and minimize variability across the team.
- Work with Head Brewer to plan efficient use of resources and staffing.
- Ensure the production environment and all equipment meets QA/QC standards of cleanliness and sanitation and implement improvements where appropriate.
- Ensure all equipment is operating safely, at maximum efficiency.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency to problem solving.
- Conduct daily shift meetings to keep production team informed of schedule, equipment and staffing changes.
- Lead the continuous improvement effort and track and report progress.
- College degree in the applicable fields of Brewing Science, Food Science, Chemistry and Engineering considered a plus
- Minimum 2 years of brewery experience in a production brewery
- Proven management of 5+ person production team per shift
- Demonstrated track record of success in prior positions
- Equivalent related leadership experience in a related food or beverage industry will be considered
- In depth experience with brewing, cellaring and packaging systems
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Able to work rotating shifts if needed
Successful candidates will also possess:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, merchandise and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast-growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com
Kane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.