Kane BrewingApply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking for full time Brand Manager to add to our growing team.
The Brand Manager is responsible for wholesale draft (on-premise) and retail packaged sales (off-premise) in his or her assigned territory within New Jersey. This includes the acquisition of new accounts and the maintenance of existing accounts through relationship building with a focus on increasing draft presence and premium shelf space to drive sales. In addition, this person will be soliciting orders, assigning them to the correct distribution geography and entering them into the system for processing and delivery.
- Professionally represent Kane at all off- and on- premise accounts and prospective new accounts
- Developing short and long term Territory Action Plans (from weekly routing to quarterly/yearly progress tracking.
- Present weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports to Director of Sales and President during sale team meetings.
- Daily correspondence with relevant customers to update them on availability and solicit orders
- Accurate order entry into the system by the order deadline
- Periodic in-person visits to existing customers to cultivate relationships
- Fielding new account inquires.
- Proactive scouting of appropriate prospective new accounts in assigned territories.
- Identify opportunities to grow volume within existing accounts.
- Managing inventory, in coordination with Director of Sales, and allocating kegs where necessary.
- Working with Director of Sales to monitor growth among specific customers and territory wide
- Attending and representing Kane Brewing at festivals and events
- Work with Accounting Department to manage account receivable and timely payment from customers
- Manage off premise accounts to maintain placements and proper product rotation to maintain freshness
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Sales role is required
- Brand Representative or Distributor Sales Representative experience ideal
- Experience working in craft brewery sales
- Knowledge and understanding of craft beer market, industry and trends
- Demonstrated track record of success in prior positions
Successful candidates will also possess:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, merchandise and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast-growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com
Kane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.