Operations and Logistics Support Analyst
The Good BeanApply for this Job
Berkeley, CA (3-4 days a week in office, 1-2 days work from home)
The Good Bean is looking for a motivated and dedicated individual with a passion for operations and logistics to join our fast-paced growing company. The person in this role will play a key part in many of the organization’s supply chain processes under the supervision and guidance of the Director of Operations. An ideal candidate should be well organized and comfortable planning and managing their own workload to meet deadlines. We are a cross-functional team and support each other across all departments to reach one goal.
The Good Bean is growing quickly and just completed the acquisition of Beanitos – a bean-based chip company. We are looking for a candidate who is excited and ready grow their career and gain experience in food and beverage operations.
- Customer Service
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Communicating transportation and inventory discrepancies.
- Working alongside buyers/brokers and communicating shipment and fulfillment requests.
- Heavy use of QuickBooks to download data and create analysis in Excel.
- Order processing for backup support.
- Materials Purchasing Support
- Maintaining materials inventory reports.
- Tracking inbound and outbound materials delivery.
- Working alongside AP to reconcile materials purchases and approve invoicing.
- Issuing and maintaining vendor purchase orders.
- Monitoring inventory levels.
- S&OP Planning
- Managing and maintaining S&OP reports.
- Involvement in communications process to align with sales team.
- Processing sample shipments for sales and marketing.
- Processing transfer orders of materials and finished goods.
- Processing receiving documents and updating inventory reports.
- Working directly with third party carriers and maintaining a high level of communication.
- Maintaining carrier KPI reports and cost analysis.
- Maintaining and updating inventory reports.
- Tracking inventory costs and reviewing invoicing.
- Maintaining vendor relationships and communication.
- Supporting month end reconciliation.
- Tracking production and reconciling invoicing against receiving.
- Maintaining database of production reports.
- Maintaining quality and certification database.
30% (Manufacturing locations and trade show support)
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
· Time management – able to accomplish set goals and tasks without direct oversight.
· Able to properly communicate data analysis via Excel spreadsheets.
· Able to establish and build relationships and communication with internal team and outside partners.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Well organized.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves to be challenged.
Technical / Software Experience
- Excel – experience with pivot tables and creating analysis “from scratch”
- Microsoft Word
- Preferred but not required
- Prior experience with 3rd party WMS portals
- ERP or TMS systems