Inside Sales, Account Executive - Remote
Cask Global Canning SolutionsApply for Job
**Ability to work remotely from your location!**
Cask Global Canning Solutions sends our equipment and people all over the world and love enabling success for our customers from very diverse backgrounds. The industries we operate in are young, entrepreneurial, and, most importantly - fun! Cask has grown from less than a dozen staff five years ago to more than 60 today and have sustained CAGR revenue growth of 30% for over a decade. Sounds awesome, right?
At Cask, our Inside Sales / Account Executives (AE) are responsible for generating Sales Actionable Leads through a combination of inbound and outbound efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
The Inside Sales / Account Executives (AE) creates and manages the lead activity in their territory, qualifying active buying interest, and developing opportunities in prospective accounts. The AE will also coordinate with their Technical Sales Representative counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of actionable leads.
40% - Generating sales actionable leads and opportunities
- Generate demand in specific geographic areas and beverage sectors (craft beer, cold brew coffee, kombucha, etc.) through social selling and outbound cold calling methodologies, utilizing Cask’s extensive Salesforce CRM database of prospects, various industry association memberships lists, and popular industry-relevant forums
20% - First Response to all inbound inquiries
- Respond to incoming web and phone inquiries within our best-in-class first response time target of <5 minutes.
- Generating sales leads by following up with incoming leads, provide timely nurturing and accurate information to meet customer needs.
30% - Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Build rapport with contacts over a long-term, multi-touch relationship through multiple media (email, phone, tradeshows, Cask social accounts, etc.) by offering insights and resources that support them during their buying process
- Maintain laser-accurate records of your entire sales pipeline throughout each process step in Salesforce
10% - Learn and grow
- Professional development is a paycheque within itself. Cask cares about the growth not only of its customers but of the skills and talent of the people on our team.
- Partner with our experienced Technical Sales Representatives to help fill their pipeline with sales actionable opportunities to achieve company revenue growth target
- Achieve monthly quotas of Sales Actionable Leads in a way that's on-brand for Cask by being caring and helpful
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to create things. They solve problems and are energized by interacting with people from all different walks of life, and liberally apply a healthy sense of humour while doing so. They thrive when they don’t have all the answers, the process isn’t defined, and the tools aren’t built. They are genuinely entrepreneurial, write their material, get stuff done without many resources, and adapt quickly.
- As an Inside Sales / Account Executive, you must have a commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales.
- Multi-lingual candidates are a plus (Spanish, French, German, Italian or Russian)
- Persuasive personality and a sense of humor are imperative. Thrives on engaging in conversations with total strangers.
- Candidates should have 3 to 5 years experience in the following: craft brewing or any craft beverage production/marketing/sales, SaaS/software, sales, social media marketing / social selling, or other related entrepreneurial experience.
- Anything less than blackbelt level Google/web skills and ninja social media ability need not apply
- The ability to live and legally work in Calgary, Canada, for 6 to 8 weeks. Remote work is a future possibility after proven ability.
WORKING AT CASK
So what can Cask offer you?
We take care of our people. You’ll receive a base compensation, generous benefits with uncapped commissions. Some unique perks of this role are the flexibility and efficiency of working remotely and the real potential for advancement into a Technical Sales Representative role in an exciting and rapidly expanding company. You'll be quickly learning the industry’s leading techniques and tools, be compensated well and become a vital contributing member of a small, close-knit team.
Inside Sales / Account Executives at Cask has a base salary and monthly commissions for on target total earnings of CAD $70,000 - $80,000/yr [USD $53,000 - $60,000], with potential to achieve CAD $100,000/yr [USD $75,000] for an outstanding performance.
Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Apply today!
If you are an existing Cask customer or prospect applying for this position, please indicate so in your cover letter.