Beyond Beer Manager
Katcef Brothers, LLCApply for this Job
The Manager is responsible for key account strategy, trade marketing execution, portfolio management and communication to the sales team. The Manager must develop and foster a strong local working relationship with key stakeholders both externally (Supplier Partners) and internally (sales / marketing team).
- Build a strategic category plan for our Beyond Beer portfolio for Washington, DC, Annapolis Montgomery County, Md markets. This would include brand plans, pricing, incentives, trade marketing, and innovation.
- Develop, monitor and track marketing/trade programs providing input to Senior Management
- Work closely with Senior Management to build, track, and monitor a sales plan that coincides with the strategy. This includes communication cascade, target setting, and trade execution standards.
- Utilize sales tools to identify sales opportunities at store level.
- Responsible for monitoring related budgets.
- Monitor inventory levels and sales targets.
- Develop, monitor and track marketing/trade programs with your respective supplier partners
- Analyze competitive trends and report appropriate developments
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years’ experience within sales, sales management, key accounts, and/or category management preferred – experience in the alcohol industry an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions, business units and geographies
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in an inclusive and diverse environment
- Strong stakeholder management focus
- Works with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thrives in ambiguity
- Does not need all information to navigate effectively
- Able to succeed in a changing environment
- Demonstrates agility within a dynamic environment
- Demonstrates a hands-on attitude and a strong attention to detail