Regional Sales Director- Southwest
Founders Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Manages sales activities of organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates within the sales department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing quotas, and goals.
- Advises distributors concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Sometime requires heavy travel is required as needed up to 75% at times.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist distributors in promoting sales.
- Professionally represents Founders at industry related events.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients or distributors in coordination with Market Managers.
- Meets with key distributors, national and regional chain accounts assisting Market Managers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion; Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
Directly supervises Market Managers and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Reliable car and be able to travel.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven key account and field sales management experience.
- In depth knowledge of state and federal liquor laws required
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve company business plan goals; including volume, distribution, and profitability
- Strong organization and time management skills
- In-depth knowledge of Founders Brewing Co.’s history, culture and product
- Ability to interface with various levels of management at both retail and wholesale
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.